Care in the home
We provide a full range of support from a 15 minute visit to
care 24 hours per day. Our services can be provided as a long term
solution, or over a short period of time to help you recover from
illness or an operation. Our staff can support you with:
Personal Care and Support
- Assistance getting in and out of the bath.
- Assistance washing, bathing and showering.
- Assistance with dressing and undressing.
- Managing incontinence and catheter care.
- Support with medication.
- Help with surgical stockings.
- Assistance at meal time
- Domestic Support
- Making or changing your bed
- All types of laundry and ironing Cleaning your house
- General housework
- Help with fires
Finance Care and Correspondence
- Assistance with letter writing.
- Paying bills.
- Collecting pensions or prescriptions.
Getting out and about
We recognise that may people may become socially isolated, or
able to access the community the way they used to. Our well trained
staff can provide support or accompany you to:
- Attend clubs and day centres
- Visit friends and family
- Attend appointments
- Access the community
- Attend church
- Participate in hobbies and interests
- Undertake shopping - perhaps weekly or for special
Our care workers can also provide respite services, sitting with
loved ones while family take a well earned break.
Bespoke service for everyday
Comfort Call will try to provide a service to meet your needs
and can also provide a range of different services to include:
- 24 hour care
- Overnight care
- Carer or family respite services
- Support while main care worker or family are on holiday
- Support to go on holiday
- Garden and Handyman Assistance